Friday, March 9, 2012
GirlyRead: The lying game series
Calling out all readers or even non-readers...if your into fashion makeup and suspense check out these books.
The plot consists of Emma finding out that her long lost twin, Sutton, is dead. Emma is forced to put herself in Sutton’s shoes – quite literally – and live her life whilst trying to find Sutton’s killer, and exactly who has been leaving her creepy messages. The book is packed full of mystery, and everyone is a suspect. I honestly didn’t know which way to look, I suspected everybody. Sara Shepard definitely keeps you guessing – in fact, I’m still guessing
A cool thing about this book is that I recognized many brand names that a teenage girl like me can relate to and knows ..like Tory Burch, Essie nail polishes , mac and many more
Please share your thoughts and comment on who you think killed Sutton! So curious to find out! over all i love these books and i think any girl will
enjoy xoxo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment